hayder
Field Marshal - Muheeb
Field Marshal - Muheeb
مشاركات: 3116
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 06, 2010 10:21 pm
مكان: Europe

Re: MiG-25PDS and MiG-25RB

مشاركة بواسطة hayder » الخميس نوفمبر 15, 2012 12:43 pm

hawkeye. can you give us information about the history of the MiG25 service to correct the information?

صورة العضو الشخصية
Hawkeye
2nd Lieutenant - Molazim Thani
مشاركات: 326
اشترك في: الثلاثاء أكتوبر 02, 2012 10:09 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Hawkeye » الخميس نوفمبر 15, 2012 2:46 pm

hayder كتب:hawkeye. can you give us information about the history of the MiG25 service to correct the information?
I strongly would like participate and documenting the Iraqi air force history,but there are significant challenges,due to the source of Iraqi pilots and their lives "fear of assassination" i have some rich sources such as one of my relative was Major-general in the old Iraqi air force,he became ordered movements of the Iraqi Air Force in the end of the 80's,now he lives in Egypt working as a lawyer same time he work on establishing book of the Iraqi air force history,so he has no time.the other one was Brigadier General commander of an Iraqi air base and leader of MiG-29 squadrons but I'm afraid about his life to contact him . the most important document of all that is the document of Red Cross and Red Crescent that fixes a number of pilots who held captive during the Iran-Iraq war and the number who have been killed,however i will keep work on it until find one of my friends who have been joined in that war through their work in air force "Pilots or Air Force Intelligence"

hayder
Field Marshal - Muheeb
Field Marshal - Muheeb

مشاركة بواسطة hayder » الجمعة نوفمبر 16, 2012 11:53 pm

well please post whatever information you have so we can fill in the details of our knowledge from that war.

it doesn't have to expose the names and locations of the sources.

TomCooper
Private 1st Class - Jundi Awal
Private 1st Class - Jundi Awal
مشاركات: 76
اشترك في: الأربعاء نوفمبر 03, 2010 11:01 am

مشاركة بواسطة TomCooper » الاثنين نوفمبر 26, 2012 12:23 pm

At the price of sounding 'provocative', and because posts (and private e-mails) like the few above are now starting to get anoying - but without any intention to offend anybody...

Sorry gentlemen, but You all always behave in exactly the same fashion: 'This is all lies... My blood boils when I read your book... I'm mad... I know better... I have extensive information and contacts...'

I've got so many promises like, 'I'll send you all I have about my father/uncle/relative... you'll see' etc.

And then nothing of this is ever sent, nothing is put together, nobody is interviewed (or even contacted with request for providing information), nothing is ever published.

I know there is enough material out there to put together a separate book about every single type operated by the Iraqi Air Force, 1958-2003. So also about MiG-25s - which would be VERY important, then the IrAF was the air force with (by far) the most combat experience on that type ever (simply because the IrAF used the MiG-25 in seven years of war with Iran). And because the way MiG-25s were flown and fought (very fast and very high) is the future of air warfare. However, this is never going to happen if nobody there in Iraq takes the time to assemble the available information, photos etc.

What are you all waiting for? For all the participants and eyewitnesses to pass away, get killed or whatever else? Once that happens all of their knowledge, experiences, and recollections is going to get lost. Just like this happened in hundreds of cases already.

Once again, I'm using this opportunity to make you an offer: 'use me' as your tool, let me do the complex part of business for you, the work of compilling, recording and publishing what you or your contacts have to say. I know how to do it properly, and discretion is 100% guaranteed.

But: don't complain if you don't do so.

صورة العضو الشخصية
Hawkeye

مشاركة بواسطة Hawkeye » الاثنين نوفمبر 26, 2012 3:59 pm

TomCooper كتب:At the price of sounding 'provocative', and because posts (and private e-mails) like the few above are now starting to get anoying - but without any intention to offend anybody...

Sorry gentlemen, but You all always behave in exactly the same fashion: 'This is all lies... My blood boils when I read your book... I'm mad... I know better... I have extensive information and contacts...'

I've got so many promises like, 'I'll send you all I have about my father/uncle/relative... you'll see' etc.

And then nothing of this is ever sent, nothing is put together, nobody is interviewed (or even contacted with request for providing information), nothing is ever published.

I know there is enough material out there to put together a separate book about every single type operated by the Iraqi Air Force, 1958-2003. So also about MiG-25s - which would be VERY important, then the IrAF was the air force with (by far) the most combat experience on that type ever (simply because the IrAF used the MiG-25 in seven years of war with Iran). And because the way MiG-25s were flown and fought (very fast and very high) is the future of air warfare. However, this is never going to happen if nobody there in Iraq takes the time to assemble the available information, photos etc.

What are you all waiting for? For all the participants and eyewitnesses to pass away, get killed or whatever else? Once that happens all of their knowledge, experiences, and recollections is going to get lost. Just like this happened in hundreds of cases already.

Once again, I'm using this opportunity to make you an offer: 'use me' as your tool, let me do the complex part of business for you, the work of compilling, recording and publishing what you or your contacts have to say. I know how to do it properly, and discretion is 100% guaranteed.

But: don't complain if you don't do so.
Well Tom i do understand your reaction in general,but at the same time you have to understand the angry feedback of some people(I am against bad behavior in writing),but what you have wrote before something cannot be accepted by logic and mind " not offend " excusing you as a western man did not witness the war depends on the sources often unilateral so in the end the general information how it should be! However, let me be more candid with you.
Scarcity of information and resources be for the following reasons:
1.most of Iraqi pilots who charcot in the Iran-Iraq war still living in the neighboring countries of Iraq did not favor to participation to reveal his identity and then could be assassination after returning to Iraq.
2.(Please stay tuned I don't mean to offend) There doubt you are working to Iran to some of them,"be patient you are a Western believes in freedom of opinion and accept the point of view of others" .
3.There is information and documents, but unfortunately bear the names of the pilots and technicians who charcot in that war can not be deployed because they are still living inside Iraq.
Still there is big possibility to inclusion of some information,but the big challenge is we must drawer names and dates to prove the validity,and without the source becomes flimsy and wasting our history in our hands..
I believe the way of ask question and get the answer is the best way we can do " it's my opinion not they're" You set the directed question about a particular incident at a particular time then you will get the answer or explanation of what happened.
as the story of the F-5 and MIG-25 I laughed when i read it,and "absolutely I do not mean what you have wrote at all" but i mean the story and the way been formulated from false witnesses.
Hopefully that i haven't disturbed you in my comment.

Best regards
Hawk-eye

hayder
Field Marshal - Muheeb
Field Marshal - Muheeb

مشاركة بواسطة hayder » الثلاثاء نوفمبر 27, 2012 2:18 pm

But hawk eye without showing the iraqi perspective with details of operations (no need for names) how do you expect history books and their author to be able to publish the truth? No need to provide the name or address of the person giving the information. Just give us the history of the mig25 their successes and failures. It will not put anyone in danger.

ايسوس العراق

مشاركة بواسطة ايسوس العراق » الأحد فبراير 24, 2013 11:18 pm

صورة مؤلمة جدا..........
صورة

صورة العضو الشخصية
Hawkeye

مشاركة بواسطة Hawkeye » الأربعاء نوفمبر 27, 2013 12:32 am

صورة

ايسوس العراق

مشاركة بواسطة ايسوس العراق » الاثنين يونيو 01, 2015 12:36 am

الميك 25 برفقة الميراج اف1 العراقية

صورة

عند دخول قوات التحالف الصهيواميركي

MIDC
Corporal - Naib Arif
Corporal - Naib Arif
مشاركات: 135
اشترك في: الثلاثاء ديسمبر 22, 2015 3:40 am

مشاركة بواسطة MIDC » الأربعاء إبريل 13, 2016 4:40 pm

صورة

صورة

صورة

صورة العضو الشخصية
RED BARON
مشاركات: 375
اشترك في: الخميس أغسطس 07, 2014 11:08 am

مشاركة بواسطة RED BARON » الأحد يوليو 17, 2016 2:36 pm

ايسوس العراق كتب:
الأحد فبراير 24, 2013 11:18 pm
صورة مؤلمة جدا..........
صورة

لو ان الطائرات العراقية القديمة نجت من تخريب الامريكان هل كانت مع صيانة مستدامة تكون فعالة وقابلة للاستخدام ؟ ( حسافة ) الميك 25 تداس بالدبابات للاسف الشديد
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft

صورة العضو الشخصية
TangoIII
Lieutenant Colonel - Muqqadam
Lieutenant Colonel - Muqqadam
مشاركات: 14927
اشترك في: الثلاثاء أكتوبر 12, 2010 6:11 pm
مكان: some where out home
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة TangoIII » الأحد يوليو 17, 2016 7:19 pm

لا أظن فكلها كانت قد تجاوزت أعمارها التقويمية او التشغيلية عدا الطائرات التي ذهبت الى ايران و خاصة الميراج لانها كانت نسبيا حديثة

hayder
Field Marshal - Muheeb
Field Marshal - Muheeb

مشاركة بواسطة hayder » الأحد يوليو 24, 2016 11:29 am

ايسوس العراق كتب:
الأحد فبراير 24, 2013 11:18 pm
صورة مؤلمة جدا..........
صورة
this is a PHOTOSHOP.

صورة العضو الشخصية
mosab
Sergeant - Arif
Sergeant - Arif
مشاركات: 249
اشترك في: الخميس أكتوبر 21, 2010 2:44 pm
مكان: Edmonton,AB

مشاركة بواسطة mosab » الخميس يناير 12, 2017 4:22 pm

https://warisboring.com/who-shot-down-u ... .9jwjwfyi2

The details of the shot down of the Speicher's F/A-18C & other details of that night.
Per Ardua, Ad Astra.

hayder
Field Marshal - Muheeb
Field Marshal - Muheeb

مشاركة بواسطة hayder » الأحد يناير 15, 2017 4:12 pm

interesting anecdote on the additional A6E... and the fact that the rest of the interceptors were grounded by the british attack on the runways.

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى “Air Force القوة الجوية العراقية”