Hawkeye
2nd Lieutenant - Molazim Thani
مشاركات: 326
اشترك في: الثلاثاء أكتوبر 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Re: Super Etendard in the war with Iran

مشاركة بواسطة Hawkeye » الاثنين مايو 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Hey Hayder how is going !
In one day, I wrote a response to Tom Cooper on this site "i don't really remember on which thread exactly "but touched on the subject of Super Etendard at that time,When he claimed that the Iranians shot down at least three to four planes Iraqi Super Etendard by Iranians F-14,however according to what I heard and knows from my relatives pilots there was only one lost in a training accident due to low altitude flown by Capt ****Al-Rifai,today by accident I found this post belong to member of French Air Force comment was written in 2005 which is mean totally prove what i said before and support my words..
صورة

Super Etendard When I arrived in Iraq
صورة

صورة العضو الشخصية
mosab
Sergeant - Arif
Sergeant - Arif
مشاركات: 249
اشترك في: الخميس أكتوبر 21, 2010 2:44 pm
مكان: Edmonton,AB

مشاركة بواسطة mosab » الثلاثاء مايو 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Hi hawkeye, I'm not defending anybody here, but I just wanted to clarify that Tom Cooper is a journalist that works with the available information, so if you read his book Iran-Iraq war in the air, you'll find it leaning toward the Iranian point of view, since he co-wrote it with an Iranian. But in his later two volume special in the French magazine "Avions" titled: La guerre Iran-Irak: les combats aeriens, co-written with General IrAF Ahmed Sadik & Farzad Bishop, the story is very different! Anyway regarding the Super Etendard: in page 82 of volume 2, 4 aircrafts were returned to France, one was lost in near the Saudi coast in August 1984, while another was damaged by a hard landing, & was returned. So overall, only ONE Super Etendard was lost!
Per Ardua, Ad Astra.

صورة العضو الشخصية
Hawkeye

مشاركة بواسطة Hawkeye » الثلاثاء مايو 21, 2013 10:48 pm

mosab كتب:Hi hawkeye, I'm not defending anybody here, but I just wanted to clarify that Tom Cooper is a journalist that works with the available information, so if you read his book Iran-Iraq war in the air, you'll find it leaning toward the Iranian point of view, since he co-wrote it with an Iranian. But in his later two volume special in the French magazine "Avions" titled: La guerre Iran-Irak: les combats aeriens, co-written with General IrAF Ahmed Sadik & Farzad Bishop, the story is very different! Anyway regarding the Super Etendard: in page 82 of volume 2, 4 aircrafts were returned to France, one was lost in near the Saudi coast in August 1984, while another was damaged by a hard landing, & was returned. So overall, only ONE Super Etendard was lost!
I've not meant to offend anyone at all,but until this moment I do not see any positive by him "absolutely he is free in his views" but still this is our reputation and we have given lives and blood for it,how can I be when I read most Iraqi air force air to air kill under white line (Claims and unconfirmed ) on acig.org and nearly all Iranians claims on the same site is green and confirmed ! not to mention that number more than 230 aircraft shot down in Air Combat, that's not all he is involved in this list on ejection history.org, In addition to print images on his books show the Iraqi army and pilot unworthily...
Believe me, I have a picture more insulting Iranians and Iranian pilots but our ethics have to respect the others even the past enemy..
صورة
صورة

صورة العضو الشخصية
TangoIII
Lieutenant Colonel - Muqqadam
مشاركات: 14927
اشترك في: الثلاثاء أكتوبر 12, 2010 6:11 pm
مكان: some where out home
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة TangoIII » الخميس يونيو 13, 2013 9:04 pm

صورة

صورة العضو الشخصية
Hawkeye

مشاركة بواسطة Hawkeye » الاثنين يوليو 01, 2013 1:28 pm

I am not fantasise,my words relied on what you have published,however response to what you said (You never wrote any Kind of response to me in this regards) you can check the date and the link below .
صورة
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=71&start=30

And you have said I never 'claimed' that 'three to four' Super Etendards were shot down by Iranian F-14s

صورة
صورة
صورة

So do I am wrong right now ?
just loved to explain one more thing, The picture below not to Capt Salam, wasn't even Iraqi pilot, this guy one of the U.S. coach came to Iraq after 2006.
صورة
صورة

صورة العضو الشخصية
Hawkeye

مشاركة بواسطة Hawkeye » الأحد أكتوبر 13, 2013 1:01 am

Hi hayder, i got this picture back since long time but I've been really busy interviewing fighter pilots and gathering information and events, however there is many things up coming in near future, but today i post the picture of the lonely super Etendard was crashed in the gulf "due to low altitude" with victim pilot Capt Kamal.
صورة

صورة العضو الشخصية
التوبوليف العراقية
مشاركات: 2761
اشترك في: السبت نوفمبر 27, 2010 6:29 pm
مكان: Dubai - UAE

مشاركة بواسطة التوبوليف العراقية » الأحد أكتوبر 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Thanks for this Very Rare Photo ..
المعرفة تسبق النصر، والجهل يسبق الهزيمة

hayder
Field Marshal - Muheeb
Field Marshal - Muheeb
مشاركات: 3116
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 06, 2010 10:21 pm
مكان: Europe

مشاركة بواسطة hayder » الاثنين أكتوبر 14, 2013 1:00 am

wow! thanks for the picture!

awaiting your interviews with great anticipation!

صورة العضو الشخصية
TangoIII
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة TangoIII » الجمعة فبراير 12, 2016 5:06 pm

تشرت مجلة فرنسية مختصة بالطيران مقال مطول عن أستخدام العراق لطائرات السوبريتاندر أثناء الحرب العراقية-الإيرانية في الفترة 1983-1984 وتضمنت مجموعة من الصور الفريدة
وقد كتب أحد صقور القوة الجوية العراقية التالي:
طائرات السوبر ايتندارد دخلت للخدمة في العراق بتاريخ 10/1983 بعدد خمس طائرات وعادت الى فرنسا بتاريخ 11/1984 بعدد اربع طائرات (تحطمت احداها واستشهاد الطيار البطل كمال الانصاري رحمه الله) وكانت تسلسلاتها من 65 الى 69...
حفظ الله الرجال الابطال الاحياء منهم ورحم الله الشهيد البطل كمال وكل شهداء العراق الابرار

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1410784725916138/
صورة
صورة
صورة
صورة
صورة
صورة
صورة

hayder
Field Marshal - Muheeb
Field Marshal - Muheeb
مشاركات: 3116
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 06, 2010 10:21 pm
مكان: Europe

مشاركة بواسطة hayder » الأحد فبراير 14, 2016 2:07 am

all those photos by hawkeye from fb have disappeared :( can anyone repost them please.

صورة العضو الشخصية
TangoIII
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة TangoIII » الثلاثاء فبراير 16, 2016 3:33 am

صورة

أضف رد جديد