Trainee
مشاركات: 18
اشترك في: السبت أكتوبر 23, 2010 8:17 pm
مكان: United Arab Republic - State South of Iraq
اتصال:

Alsalaamu Alaukim

مشاركة بواسطة Salam Al-Bohaya » الأحد نوفمبر 14, 2010 11:14 am

Dear Sirs and Ma'ams ,

I am Abdul Salam Al-Bohaya ,, i am known in Arabic military forums and mostly lately in 4flying.com but i just can't be a part of something out there and most of you friends who participate in there know what is the type of posts regularly written there ,, and i am .. just not that man who like to ignore things .. a thing that i suffered in real life and in internet
so i am like a trouble-maker there
as a Shi'ite Nasserist Iraqi cant live there ..

So who ever know me in the Arabic forums as Defense Specalist or On War or the arabic name of the know military march "Lahat Ro'os Al Herabi"
لاحت رؤوس الحراب
cant remember other names
(My inner feeling : HEY! abdulsalam dont tell this this is a black spot in your forums career
Me : No those people don't think about anything off-Military and are humans ,, I think)
^^ !!!

in the ISF english written news and speculations .. I am an avid reader to DJ Elliot's Blog MONTROSE TOAST ,, a very very good Blog for the men who want to know more about ISF with a very good gentleman writing in it

but now as i know this Forum i must say that here is a new place to know more about not just the ISF but the whole history of the Iraqi Military that i like to read and be informed about other than the Arab-Israeli Conflict that the Iraqi Military had participated in it honorably and the heroic battles of the IqAF (with the little numbers of it) in 1967 is a great evidence on ..

& I am so , so happy to see some good names in here like Tom Cooper , Sheytan , Ibulp , Anan , Baghdode and MFH2000 with all the respect of other that i think i may know but can recognize ,,,

PS/ for ACIG members can you please help me on how to participate there ?
All Respective Regards

hayder
Field Marshal - Muheeb
Field Marshal - Muheeb
مشاركات: 3116
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 06, 2010 10:21 pm
مكان: Europe

Re: Alsalaamu Alaukim

مشاركة بواسطة hayder » الأحد نوفمبر 14, 2010 11:52 am

Hi Salam

Welcome to the forum. I hope to see you participate on the Iraqi military forum more often. You can join ACIG forum from their online registration on: http://www.s188567700.online.de/forum/p ... 30598581c4

Do have a look through all the forums here and give us your information and opinions (in arabic or english, you're free to use whichever you are more comfortable with).

regards
Hayder

Salam Al-Bohaya
Trainee
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة Salam Al-Bohaya » الأحد نوفمبر 14, 2010 12:09 pm

hayder كتب:Hi Salam

Welcome to the forum. I hope to see you participate on the Iraqi military forum more often. You can join ACIG forum from their online registration on: http://www.s188567700.online.de/forum/p ... 30598581c4

Do have a look through all the forums here and give us your information and opinions (in arabic or english, you're free to use whichever you are more comfortable with).

regards
Hayder
SHUKRAN SIYADAT ALMUSHEER

صورة العضو الشخصية
Khalid
Lieutenant General - Fareeq
Lieutenant General - Fareeq
مشاركات: 204
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 06, 2010 10:02 pm
مكان: Egypt
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة Khalid » الأحد نوفمبر 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Hello Salam

The best introduction ever :D

Nice to have a person like you here, I hope you will have a good time with us :)
Ethics, Faith, Courage.

Salam Al-Bohaya
Trainee
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة Salam Al-Bohaya » الأحد نوفمبر 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Khalid كتب:Hello Salam

The best introduction ever :D

Nice to have a person like you here, I hope you will have a good time with us :)
Shukran Siyadat AlFareeQ
PS:
I added your E-mail to my msn messanger list/

صورة العضو الشخصية
Baghdode
Brigadier General - Ameed
Brigadier General - Ameed
مشاركات: 79
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 20, 2010 10:01 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Baghdode » الأحد نوفمبر 14, 2010 9:56 pm

w alekom alsalam
welcome dude
hope to see ur posts soon , tc
(*)
Success is not Final , Failure is not Fatal , it is the Courage to Countinue that Counts...

I.S.O.F

Salam Al-Bohaya
Trainee
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة Salam Al-Bohaya » الاثنين نوفمبر 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Baghdode كتب:w alekom alsalam
welcome dude
hope to see ur posts soon , tc